We need your help to help others. Your contribution to Cindy's Legacy will help us offer these great services and financial relief to cancer fighters in our communities.
Specifically, your support will help provide the following types of financial relief for cancer fighters who demonstrate dire financial need.
- Groceries, household necessities
- Transportation, gas, utilities
- Medical supplies not covered by insurance
- A variety of other "quality of life" necessities
And, you will also help us provide the following services:
- Administrative assistance - i.e. filling out/faxing forms, returning phone calls, and the like for cancer patients and their caretakers
- Linking to referrals and other resources
- Chemo Care Packages - Mailings filled with personal care items and other necessities that individuals going through chemotherapy desperately need.
If you would like to donate use our PayPal Donation link or mail a check to the below address. If you want to be a Cindy's Angel volunteer, you can start right away! Please click the Request Info button and email us for more information today.
Prefer to mail your donation?
Donations can be made payable to Cindy's Legacy and sent to:
11654 Plaza America Drive, #354
Reston, Virginia 20190
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you would like to donate, volunteer or support our cause.
If you would like to join the Cindy's Legacy Coalition of volunteers, please email us today for more information.
Consider a donation to Cindy's Legacy and provide a helping hand to cancer fighters in need.
Cindy’s Legacy is incorporated in the state of Virginia, and is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Donations are tax-deductible per IRS rules and regulations.