No one can predict when they will be faced with the devastating news that they have cancer. In a perfect world, we will be fully employed with great healthcare benefits. But, this is not a perfect world. Often times cancer patients must take leave from work and as a result this means less income. Our goal is to provide some financial relief through a variety of means to qualified individuals. We provide the following types of support:
- Gift cards for gas, groceries, and transportation expenses
- Purchase of Medical supplies or other necessary uninsured items
If you or someone you know needs assistance, please let us know by filling out the request form below and we will respond at our earliest convenience. Please note, there is an application process that will be explained upon receipt of your original request.
**2017 Application Update** We are experiencing an extremely high volume of requests and have limited funding. Therefore, we have a temporary hold on accepting any new applications. Please bear with us as we respond to those in our pipeline and raise additional funds. Our response time is also delayed.
Sometimes cancer patients and their caregivers or family members just need a helping hand. The administrative tasks associated with fighting this disease can be enormous. That's why we want to provide personal administrative services to help lift some of your burdens. Currently we can assist in the following areas:
- Research and referrals to other health and human service organizations
- General help navigating medicaid/disability application process
- Assistance with correspondences (email, phone etc.) pertaining to specific client requests
- Housecleaning Services - We have partnerships with 3rd party agencies that provide these services
Email us at email@example.com for more information or fill out the form on this page. We apologize but our phone number / Voicemail is currently unavailable.